School Arrival and Dismissal Procedure
Our goal is for students to arrive and depart in a safe and orderly manner. Please notify the office by 2:50 if there is a change to how your student will go home that day.
1. Upon arrival, students will go to their classrooms. The teacher will check the Qualtrics report at the classroom door. If the their name is not marked certified (they have not passed the 'School Health Check') they will not be allowed to go into the classroom. A phone call will be made to the parent to come pick up the child.
Parent Drop Off
1. Students may be dropped off no earlier than 8:45.
2. The 'School Health Check' must be completed by 8:00 am each morning or they will not be allowed to enter the building.
3. For safety, please follow the directions of our staff. They will guide parent drop off so that traffic runs smoothly and safely.
Thank you for your cooperation so we can ensure safety and account for everyone who is in the building.
1. Students will walk with their teacher from the classroom to bus/pick up. They are expected to walk in a line, following their teacher.
2. Once students are outside, they may not return to the building to use the bathroom, go back to the classroom, etc.
Parent Pick Up
1. Parents remain in cars outside the front of the school. Make sure the light blue card with your child's name is on the dashboard of your car.
2. Follow the directions of our staff.
3. Be prepared to show ID if you do not routinely pick up your child. This is to ensure the safety of our students.
4. To take your student out of school early, please come to the office by 1:45 pm to sign them out of school.